Monday, March 02, 2009

Save your blog

Well, news like these always show me again how much I don't know about computer, data security and so forth. I would never have had the idea that it might be wise to save the content of my blog. Although when I start to think about it .... arrrrh! Therefore I hastened to follow the instructions on Eliane's blog to save my blog content. At least as long as my computer doesn't decide to turn to byte-nirwana, my blog will be safe. The instruction is in Germany only, but I think it is so simple everybody can follow it (I could, and that means a lot). Look at her post of February 20, 2009 in Kreativ-Alltag im blauen Cottage. Thank you, Eliane!

Also, wenn ich so etwas lese, merke ich wieder, wie wenig Ahnung ich von Computern, Datensicherheit usw. habe. Ich wäre doch nie auf die Idee gekommen, daß es Sinn machen könnte,den Inhalt meines Blogs zu speichern. Obwohl, wenn ich erst einmal anfange, darüber nachzudenken....grrrr! Daher habe ich mich sehr beeilt, die Schritte nachzuvollziehen, die Eliane in ihrem Blog aufgezeigt hat. Solange mein Computer also nicht ins Byte-Nirwana abrutscht, ist mein Blog erst mal sicher. Die Anleitung ist sehr einfach (ich meine, ich habe es hinbekommen). Zu finden ist sie in Elianes Post vom 20. Februar 2009 in ihrem Blog Kreativ-Alltag im blauen Cottage. Danke Eliane!

No comments: