Monday, February 16, 2009

It happened again!


Today the same as yesterday - getting up and looking out into a winter wonder land. Although in the meantime I do not see a winter wonder land any longer. I see snow! It is cold. This has been going on for months. And I am seriously fed up with winter. This year winter was extremely long, extremely cold and we had a lot of snow - not a huge load for a short time, but just enough snow on enough days to be extremely annoying. I want spring! I want nature to be green again. I want to go out not needing to bundle up in layers of clothing and having to wrap up my hand and ears. I want to wear sandals, not boots!


Gestern wie heute der gleiche Anblick morgens aus dem Fenster: Es hat schon wieder geschneit. Nein danke, ich will kein Winter Wonderland mehr sehen! Ich habe die Schn..... voll vom Schnee. Es ist kalt. Und das geht jetzt schon seit Monaten so. Ich bin den Winter soooo leid. Dieses Jahr war er extrem lang, extrem kalt und wir hatten eine Menge Schnee - nicht eine große Ladung auf einmal, sondern viele einzelne Schneefälle, gerade genug jeweils, um ernsthaft lästig zu sein. Ich will, daß endlich Frühling ist! Ich möchte, daß die Natur wieder grün ist. Ich möchte rausgehen können, ohne mich vorher in Lagen von Kleidung hüllen zu müssen, keine Handschuhe und kein Mützen mehr tragen. Und ich will wieder Sandalen tragen, keine Stiefel mehr!

2 comments:

Elke said...

Du hast mir aus der Seele gesprochen!

LG

Elke

Margaret said...

Second you on that one Angelika! just when I thought there was a hint of Spring in the air down came another load of snow, today we have so much that even the kids don't know what do do with it all!