Sunday, August 17, 2008

Altered book continued




The altered book is coming along nicely. The longer I work on it, the more fun it is to add to the pages.
The personal pages are something other altogether. It hurts. My mother has been dead for over 23 years, and yet.... I wish she could see her grandchildren. (Although who knows, perhaps she does down from a cloud...) I wish I could go to her and show her what I am doing. I wish I could tell her "you were so right".... I wish that I could show her that now I understand what she meant when she told me things which at that time I just shrugged off.


1 comment:

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

When I see these pages, I see a treasure of love and warm memories. I don't think it matters what order you insert the pages.

I also lost my mother 24 years ago and share many of your sentiments.