Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finshed



Finally the quilt is finished. Since this piece is going to hang on a slightly curved wall I did not quilt all three layers. The center piece was quilted on the batting. Later on I added the borders, added batting to these, too, and then quilted only the borders with the background. I was afraid that quilting all three layers might make the wallhanging too stiff for the situation it was going to meet.
That is not the only reason why I haven't been blogging as regularly as before. My husband's computer is not working, so he is occupying my laptop all the time. Arrrrgh! I really look forward to the time my son is coming home. Between them they will hopefully be able to repair the other computer and give me free reign with my laptop again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.