Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mitternachtsspitzen - Midnight lace


The romantic title for this AMC by Cres Weber is really very fitting. This is the most elegant card I ever received - the foto doesn't do it justice at all. The darkest blue as the background, a deep blue band of lace and then the accents by sequins and tiny beads - stunning!
--------------
Der romantische Titel, den diese AMC von Cres Weber trägt, ist wirklich sehr passend. Dies ist die eleganteste Karte, die ich je erhalten haben - das Foto wird ihr einfach nicht gerecht. Ein tiefdunkelblauer Hintergrund, dunkelblaue breite Spitze und dann die Akzente mit Pailletten und winzigen Perlen - atemberaubend!

1 comment:

Melody Johnson said...

Hi Angelika,
I just got your comment on my blog and tried to email you but no email address, so I am replying here. Yes I sell all my Stacks, and take credit cards too and will ship to Germany. Email me from my blog (sidebar)
Melody