Friday, January 30, 2009

Procrastination


Don't know what's the matter with me. I feel ill, extremely exhausted, constantly tired. Maybe this is the result of taking highly dosed antibiotics for two weeks. I intend to make a mixed media album about our family and my father's life for his birthday (he is turning 85 this year). So far, I haven't even started yet, and there are only six weeks left....


Ich weiß nicht, was mit mir los ist. Ich fühle mich krank, extrem erschöpft, ständig müde. Vielleicht ist es die Folge von zwei Wochen hochdosierten Antibiotika. Ich möchte für meinen Vater, der dieses Jahr 85 wird, ein Mixed media-Album machen, das unsere Familie und sein Leben zum Inhalt hat. Bisher habe ich nicht einmal angefangen, und dabei habe ich nur noch 6 Wochen Zeit....

No comments: