Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Skinny book swap




At long last - my skinny book arrived yesterday! I had been waiting for it for months. The exchange should have taken place last year but due to the fact that several artists dropped out Chrysti had to look for replacements. So with a delay of about two months yesterday it arrived, and it was well worth waiting for. I am absolutely happy to have such a beautiful objet d'art.
Chrysti did something extraordinary by binding the pages and doing the covers front and back. This book is everything I hoped for and I suppose I will be pestering you with several pictures these days. I rather hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do. Chrysti announced that she will be hosting some more swaps and you bet I will be looking for these, too!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Dein Buch ist ganz toll geworden, hatte ziemlich wenig Zeit vorige Woche, daher habe ich mich heute sehr über all die schönen Dinge in deinem Blog gefreut.
L.G.
Hanna